Stumbled upon an unusual looking Oakley Eyewear called 1 EYE-CON™
Advertised in their website dated April 1, 2014.
I can't believe that Oakley is also into April fools' pranks.
But believe me if this thing is real.. I will be the first one to buy it!
1 Eye-Con Sunglass
Introducing the revolutionary 1 Eye-Con. Finally consumers with uni-vision have an eyewear designed specifically for them. With polarized lenses to cut out glare, this limited edition eyewear takes its design cues from the Oakley headquarters and input from Oakley athletes – Cyclops, Mike Wazowski, and Turanga Leela.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of optional Iridium® lens coatings
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents
Nice one Oakley!