Thursday, January 27, 2011

Satchel Bag | The Cambridge Satchel Company

I have been searching for a satchel bag for over a month now, but I haven't seen one that I like. My friend Angelika called and told me that she bought a leather satchel in a store in Powerplant mall. It is the bag that I want! A vintage looking leather satchel.

 I got myself the black one

These genuine leather satchels are made by a Company called The Cambridge Satchel Company


Available in 4 sizes [11", 12", 14", 15"] and in 9 colors [green, black, Vintage brown, yellow, dark brown, purple, red, navy blue, pink]

The Satchels have been featured in Italian Vogue, The Guardian Gift Guide, People Stylewatch (USA), Cosmopolitan (UK), The Sunday Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Independent on Sunday, Daily Express, The Western Mail, Junior Magazine, The Week, WhatIWore, Grazia, Look, Marie Claire and Gala

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails