Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nespresso Boutique IFC Mall Hong Kong

I ran out of coffee capsules so I visited the Nespresso Boutique in IFC Mall while I was in HK.

It always reminds me that I'm buying premium products whenever I enter these boutiques. This one in IFC is a bit small but it still has the charm of every store they have.


Boxes of the 2012 Limited Edition Crealto

I get to have a free taste of the new flavor

Free shot!

Colorful capsules of Nespresso

Crealto Capsules

They always have the friendliest sales person

 I wish I have this wall in the office
Nespresso Bar


Different Nespresso machines

The latest machine called U & Me


Nespresso accessories

Wanted to get another pair of these

Glass collection

Pixie Sleeve

Got 2 boxes - a box of the new Crealto and a box of my favorite flavors

I also got a free pen

 and a Nespresso apron
Nespresso Boutique
1 Harbour View St. (Shop 1021, Podium Level 1, ifc Mall),  
Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails