Friday, November 2, 2012

:CHOCOOLATE Skull Printed Utility Bag & iPhone Portable Charger

I was in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago and I went shopping in one of my favorite HK brand retail store - :CHOCOOLATE.

Other than their neat apparels, what I also love about :CHOCOOLATE is that they always have these free promotional items every month.

 Got these cool Skull Printed Utility Bag & iPhone Portable Charger from my last visit.

 :CHOCOOLATE Portable Charger
Free with every single receipt purchase of HK$800 
 
 :CHOCOOLATE Skull Printed Utility Bag
 Free with every single receipt purchase of HK$600


2 comments:

  1. It is true that one of the best things about the 9700 is its battery - the thing can can still be up and running when you are textcoque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utility Bags:https://mybosidu.com/collections/toiletry-bag-for-men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails