Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mario™ Kart™ Wii Mystery Bag | K'NEX x Nintendo

K'NEX together with Nintendo has also joined the blind packed craze with their Mario™ Kart™ Wii Mystery Bag.

Which character will you get? Each Mario™ Kart™ Wii mystery bag includes 1 (ONE) buildable figure from Mario™ Kart™ Wii! Series #1 figures include Mario™, Luigi™, Yoshi™, Toad, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong and Bowser™. Collect all 7!

Lucky me! I've completed them without getting a double ;)


 Mario

 Luigi

 Toad

 Yoshi

 Donkey Kong

 Diddy Kong

Bowser

 Height comparison - LEGO Buzz & Woody VS K'NEX Mario & Luigi

Packaging

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I got my first set in Luigi with his bike then got Mario and Yoshi from the first series non-blind pack.

    Got to complete the rest of the characters from the series 2 blind packs.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mark Cerbo Thanks! good luck to you in completing them :D

      Delete
  2. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up..
    Mario kart Tour Free Rubies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails